Take advantage of Orange's mobile access network and independently control your Backbone Network
Orange Wholesale France gives you access to its mobile access network, allowing you to have control over the traffic and services that you offer to your subscribers. You can provide your own SIM cards, and have your own database called Home Location Register (HLR) for managing subscriber rights.
- Get all the capabilities of a mobile Operator
- By using Orange Wholesale France’s mobile access network, you can offer all the same services as a mobile Operator
- Take advantage of the best aspects of the Orange network
Do you want to access the Orange network as a virtual mobile Operator in Full MVNO mode?
Orange Wholesale France gives you access to its network, allowing you to deploy your virtual mobile network by issuing your own SIM cards. Use Orange’s network while maintaining the independence that you need.
Once your Backbone Network architecture has been implemented, you will have total control of all mobile telephony services. With the Full MVNO solution, you have the freedom to innovate.
Orange Wholesale France allows Full MVNOs to access its mobile access network by:
- Authorising the partner’s SIM cards to connect to Orange’s network
- Billing the MVNO for wholesale traffic
The Mobile Virtual Network Operator:
- Implements its Backbone Network
- Issues its own SIM cards (with the French network code – 208.xx) and uses its own Home Location Register (HLR) database
- Owns SIM cards and is responsible for managing its own stocks
- Manages and bills its end customers on its own Information System
- Independently develops its own Value-Added Services (voice messaging service, premium numbers…)
- Organises appropriate customer services
- Puts solutions in place for its customers and its distribution network