Benefit from the shared fiber and manage my orders on the Web or via API.
Avec FTTH Access, offrez à vos clients une solution très haut débit en France avec le réseau Orange pour migrer vos clients du cuivre vers la fibre via un parcours de commande digital.
Are you an operator in the Professional or Enterprise market?
With FTTH Access, offer your customers a very high speed solution with the Orange network to migrate your customers from copper to fiber via a digital order path.
You have questions?
Our experts answer you.
FTTH Access, the all-in-one fiber network solution
With FTTH Access coupled with Optimum Collect, offer an alternative to copper by having an activated access on FTTH associated with e-services and the collection of your traffic.
The solution include :
- A fiber access (with optional 1 Gbps ONT) built on the FTTH networks present in France and soon in the DOM. The connection of the final customer is ensured by Orange.
- Traffic collection is adapted to your level of presence in the territory with the management of CRT, C1, C2, C3 classes of service.
- A customer area to consult your offers, follow your invoices and your incidents.
- E-services to upgrade your offer as technology advances and your needs change, and to have an overview of your subscribed offers.
FTTH Access completes our range of fiber access offers delivered on a POP operator – FTTE (Optimum Ethernet) and FTTO (Core Ethernet) – with added value.
The FTTH Access solution meets the major needs of your customers:
- Coverage of the Orange Shared Optical Local Loop (BLOM) and certain third-party BLOMs.
Different flow profiles
- Several COS profiles depending on requirements
- Downlink rates up to 2 Gbps and up to 800 Mbps
- No VLAN tagging possible
- 10 hours Recovery Time Guarantee (option)
- Orange follow up
- A single provider to manage all your accesses
- Reduction in the number of interfaces to your information system
- Smooth order taking and follow-up process
The main advantages of the offer
A global support
By choosing Orange Wholesale France, you benefit from the support of a trusted player in the implementation and success of your projects.
You have questions?
Ours experts answer you.