Experimental FTTB solution in Palaiseau
Offer superfast fibre optic broadband to businesses in the French municipality of Palaiseau, a pilot town in the switchover to 100% fibre
Orange Wholesale France is offering Fibre To The Business (FTTB) in the French municipality of Palaiseau, using an experimental fibre optic solution that will take the place of the copper solutions deployed in the area.
To find out more, read about our Fibre Optic Network.
- Save time with prepositioned fibres in the street.
- Benefit from allocated fibre support from Orange Wholesale France, as well as a market-standard on-site customer delivery interface.
- Share your Fibre To The Business (FTTB) accesses on your existing Business Ethernet Core (BEC) or Core Ethernet LAN (CELAN) connections.
- Gain access to different Classes of Service (CoS) and a type S2 (default) or type S1 (optional) Guaranteed Fault Repair Time.
- Take advantage of throughputs ranging from 2 Mbit/s to 100 Mbit/s, upgradable with no service interruption and available at attractive rates.
Do you want to test out Fibre To The Business (FTTB) in the switchover to 100% fibre?
As part of the project to phase out copper in Palaiseau, we are offering you the opportunity to test out Fibre To The Business (FTTB), to support you in the increase in throughput.
Orange Wholesale France will build you an end-to-end access that can be installed in the premises of your choice.
Moreover, pre-deployment close to housing means that we will be able to deliver your access in record time.
FTTB in Palaiseau is a pioneering solution designed for a market where all fibre accesses will be delivered without SAE, as is the case with SDSL today. Therefore, it’s up to you to install your access equipment
The teams at Orange Wholesale France will build your access from end-to-end, and will install it in the premises that you specify.