Optimum Ethernet for Businesses
Meet your Business Customers’ needs in Very High Bandwidth through the Ethernet technology
Optimum Ethernet Entreprises offers a High Quality Service to operators wishing to build IP services offers for their customers using solely Very High Bandwidth. The Optimum Ethernet Entreprise offer is based on point-to-point optic fibre over the local loop deployed in parallel to FTTH in less densely populated areas or in low density pockets of very high-density areas (Orange’s shared local optical loop and public initiative networks’ shared local optical loop operated by Orange).
- Attractive prices compared to FTTO
- A genuine technical platform to provide IP and internet services to businesses of all sizes
- Coverage and anticipation of your Business Customers’ connectivity needs.
- High quality Service through Optic Fibre
- Enhanced use of bandwidth with increase speed over the Ethernet network
- Compatible with your Core Ethernet Entreprise network connection points
Find out more
For further information check our reference offer for capacity services as well as its annexes which include the price list, copper pair access zoning and fibre access zoning at Orange.com.
You wish to collect your clients’ data over the whole territory through Very High Bandwidth accesses?
Optimum Ethernet Entreprises offers data transport services for your business customers’ flows through the collection of their data on shared collection points at their operators’ point-of-presence (POP).
We offer a wide range of optical access bandwidths from 2 Mbit/s to 200 Mbit/s at regional or national level to broaden your collection area.
We offer 3 levels of services:
- Business Data ( intranet/internet data, e-mails)
- Business (intranet/internet data & voice, e-mails)
- Data Guaranteed (Videoconference)
Do you wish your data collection to be secured?
Two connection points are available for the same area to enable you to manage your data flows and enjoy at all times the performance required to ensure continuity of your customers’ services.
- Core Ethernet Entreprise connection point
- Declaration with the ARCEP
- Subscription to Orange’s shared local optical loop regulated offer
Acceptance of the General Terms & Conditions applicable to Operators and its annex