Partial End Connection (PEC)
Interconnect your national sites thanks to broadband digital data transmission
With our Partial End Connection solution, you can connect your end customer to an Orange Centre that is open to the Network Interconnection service.
- Take advantage of a guaranteed total coverage of the area in 2 Mb.
- Connect all of your distant sites using dedicated resources.
- Benefit from services compatible with “voice” and “data”.
Find out more
You can view the reference offer in capacity services at Orange.com, along with the appendix consisting of the price list.
Do you want to connect your end customer’s site?
Partial End Connection is a solution offering point-to-point connections, with guaranteed throughput between your end customer’s site and Orange’s site.
Do you want to bring traffic stemming from your Partial End Connections to your network?
Combine the Partial End Connection solution with the Network Interconnection Pathway option.
- Be registered with ARCEP (France’s telecommunications regulatory authority)
With the Network Interconnection Pathway (NIP) option, you can transfer traffic from your Partial End Connections (PEC) to your network. The NIP option, in combination with the PEC solution, will allow you to offer your end customers an end-to-end rented connection at a competitive price.
- Extend your network coverage.
- Take advantage of a rented connection at a competitive price.
- Benefit from our commitment to quality service. We will resolve any faults in your NIP within 10 working hours of the time we are notified, and will adhere to the Maximum Service Outage (MSO) of 20 working hours or less per year.