An offer end to end Internet monoplay in white label.
Just Internet is built in based on wholesale existing offers and a dedicated Internet platform and associated tools enabling your own commercial services, after sales services, invoicing to your end user customers.
A packaged offer that includes :
- A Sagemcom box configured and delivered
- An ADSL/VDSL copper access
- Aggregation based on Orange network
- An Internet platform (DNS, LNS, Radius …)
- Internet connectivity
Offer your customers Pro-PME, a solution based on copper line in main access or in backup.
Just Internet comprising :
- A turnkey offer in white label without investment
- Choice from a range of profiles of access on ADSL, ADSL 2+, VDSL 2 technology
- The ability for your customers to keep their phone line or not
- A Box in white label
- Fixed IP address V4
- Shipping and delivery of the Box to your Customer or to the address of your choice are provided by Orange
- Access to online services to accompany you throughout the customer relationship (Pre-sales, order/delivery, after-sales service)
- A guaranteed restoration time D+1 on DSL Access with legacy telephony RTC and D+2 on access DSL without legacy telephony RTC
Find out more
- ADSL access (ADSL, ADSL 2+, VDSL 2) with or without legacy telephony RTC and an aggregation based on Orange network
- An Internet platform and services
- Optional : guaranteed service restoration time D+1 on DSL Access withthout legacy telephony RTC
You are an operator addressing business and enterprise customers and providing IP services. You wish offer your customers Pro-PME, a solution based on copper line in main access or in backup
Just Internet answers to your needs because it’s an offer end to end Internet monoplay in white label, associated with tools allowing to propose to your customers:
- commercial service
- after-sales service
- billing service
- the signing of the current version of the Framework Agreement OWF
- the signing the Just Internet Terms and Conditions
- the supply to Orange of the contact details for your own Abuse unit and legal duties
- an initial configuration phase in the Orange network (Setup), triggered by the signing of the annex 1 of Terms and Conditions, before you can place your first orders. During this phase you will be trained in e-Just e-services
A sales rep is at your disposal to present the features and conditions of this offer.
E-services are available 24/7, including eligibility and pricing tools
Online ordering tools and services are available 24/7 for you to place your order and monitor its status independently.
Tools for online reporting of observed malfunctions and real time monitoring of service restoration.
Monthly billing with customized consumption monitoring, suiting the specifics of the offer you subscribed to.
Yes, the subscription amount is the same regardless of the DSL access only or DSL access rate eligible for the end user customer’s address
Yes, the Box delivered by Orange is preconfigured. The first connection is done automatically after connecting the Box to the DSL access by the End Customer.