IP Mobile Voice Interconnection
Route your communication to Orange mobile customers
With the interconnection solution, you can direct:
- calls to Orange mobile customers.
- calls to mobile numbers that are allocated to Orange, but which are ported to another operator. This is a re-routing service.
Enjoy an interconnection solution that responds to the technological needs of the market, with a development towards IP. IP Mobile Voice Interconnection reduces the load on your obsolescent transit switches, stopping you from having to reinvest in unsustainable circuit technologies.
- Benefit from the interconnection of next generation IP networks.
- Optimise your connections using only two to four connection points.
Find out more
You can view the reference offer in interconnection and Orange access, along with interconnection prices at Orange.com. (opens in a new window)
Do you want to be connected to the Orange mobile network in order to ensure the transmission of your customers’ communications?
Orange Wholesale France is offering a method of IP connection when you have an optical fibre pair in Orange’s co-location centre.
If you don’t, we will help you to explore the ways that you can bring your fibre into Orange’s co-location centre.
- Your protocol must be compatible with Orange mobile technology.
- You must have two optical fibres in Orange’s mobile co-location centre, or request a quote for additional support services to bring them there.
- You must have signed the Interconnection Terms & Conditions.
- You must have agreed to the IP Mobile Voice Interconnection Specific Terms & Conditions.
Pre-qualify orders, make quotations
A sales rep is at your disposal to present the features and conditions of this offer.
E-services are available 24/7, including eligibility and pricing tool.
Online ordering tools and services are available 24/7 for you to place your order and monitor its status independently.
Tools for online reporting of observed malfunctions and real time monitoring of service restoration.
Monthly billing with customized consumption monitoring, suiting the specifics of the offer you subscribed to.
Standard IP connection involves connecting your two optical fibres that are housed in the Orange mobile co-location centre. You can request co-location by agreeing to the optional IP Mobile Co-location Specific Terms & Conditions.
If you are interested in other connection methods or additional support services, please contact us and we will provide you with a quote.
1 Gbit/s et 10 Gbit/s.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP-I)
No. If you would like a service which allows transit to other operators, to international numbers, or to Orange fixed numbers, you can subscribe to the IP Fixed Voice Connection solution.