Shared Connection Points (SCP)
Increase your throughput in areas where a fibre optic project has yet to be implemented
The Shared Connection Points (SCP) solution involves reorganising the copper local loop by creating a new Subscriber Connection Node (SCN). It includes the hosting of Operator equipment and a collection service.
- Offer broadband to the area in question.
- Benefit from a regulated solution with attractive financial conditions.
- Take advantage of Orange’s management of the operation and maintenance of your cabinet once the connection node is operational.
Find out more
You can view the reference offer for creating Shared Connection Points at Orange.com. (opens in a new window)
Do you want to offer broadband in a given territory, in the absence of a fibre optic project?
With the Shared Connection Points (SCP) solution, regulated by ARCEP (France’s telecommunications regulatory authority), we are offering to reorganise the copper local loop by creating a new Subscriber Connection Node when fibre is not available.
- Absence of a project for the deployment of a fibre optic superfast broadband network in the given area.
- Be a local authority that has been declared as an Operator, or an Operator acting on behalf of a local authority
- Be a subscriber to the framework agreement relating to the use of the Web Operators’ client hub (opens in a new window)
- Provide the agreement for the provision of infrastructures that has been signed by the owner of the infrastructures
- Have an Integrated Order Interface (IOI) (opens in a new window) contract
- Be a signatory to the Shared Connection Points (SCP) contract
A sales rep is at your disposal to present the features and conditions of this offer.
E-services are available 24/7, including eligibility and pricing tools
Online ordering tools and services are available 24/7 for you to place your order and monitor its status independently.
Tools for online reporting of observed malfunctions and real time monitoring of service restoration.
Monthly billing with customized consumption monitoring, suiting the specifics of the offer you subscribed to.
*duration time is given for informational purposes
The results of the Shared Connection Points solution feasibility study are valid for 6 months.
The documents are placed in your information space, accessible via your Web Operators’ client hub.
The amount is the same whatever the connection size.