Integrated Access to Mobile Operator Capillary Networks (IAMOCN)
Meet the specific needs of mobile operators looking for an easy way to increase their throughput
The Integrated Access to Mobile Operator Capillary Networks (IAMOCN) solution is a collection service that links radio sites to mobile Operators’ central sites via the Orange network, using copper or optical lines, or radio transmission (backhaul). The solution is available throughout mainland France and in overseas departments. Fair rates apply.
- Take advantage of an optimal coverage area, with over 12,000 antenna sites already connected.
- Benefit from engineering based on the largest fibre optic and copper network in France.
- Choose a highly flexible solution that lets you transport all types of mobile flows.
- Gain access to a solution offering secure connections for the mobile Operator’s central sites.
Do you want to build your mobile network?
The Integrated Access to Mobile Operator Capillary Networks (IAMOCN) solution lets you connect each mobile site with optical fibre or copper, using a tried and tested production process.
Do you want to secure your connections?
We are offering you the option of a double connection at the central site, with two distinct pathways, giving you the benefit of maximum security.
- Have mobile equipment with E1 interface (G703/G704), Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) or Ethernet
- Have at least one central site
- Be registered with ARCEP (France’s telecommunications regulatory authority) as an Operator in mainland France or in overseas departments
- Be a subscriber to the IAMOCN/Mobile Ethernet Core 2 (MEC 2) contract
A sales rep is at your disposal to present the features and conditions of this offer.
E-services are available 24/7, including eligibility and pricing tools
Online ordering tools and services are available 24/7 for you to place your order and monitor its status independently.
Monthly billing with customized consumption monitoring, suiting the specifics of the offer you subscribed to.
Tools for online reporting of observed malfunctions and real time monitoring of service restoration.
If the antenna site is already connected to Orange’s network, the standard time is 26 days. If this is not the case, the estimated time is 8 weeks.
The lead time provided in the feasibility study results is binding and becomes contractual once the firm order has been placed by the client. The agreed date can only be changed if during the Client Operations Plan (COP), it is discovered that extensive works need to be carried out by the client.
The mobile Operator will be notified via the Data Monitoring app, through which it can view all the necessary information on the installation of its IAMOCN solution.
With the IAMOCN solution, a Project Production Manager (PPM) is provided throughout the duration of the contract (basic service provided at no extra cost). S/he will give you regular reports.
The prices sent back to you in the results of the feasibility study include any Exceptional Construction Difficulties that may arise. The amount quoted can under no circumstances be changed during the firm order phase.