Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing, navigating, and/or using www.wholesalefrance.orange.fr (the “Website”), the user accepts the following conditions:
1. Orange Wholesale France, the Orange logo, and all Orange Wholesale France product or service names referred to on the Website, are registered trademarks of Orange S.A. (“Orange”) or its affiliated companies. The other products or names mentioned on the Website may be the registered trademarks or brand names of their respective owners. Access to the Website by the user shall not be construed as him/her being granted, implicitly or otherwise, any license or authorisation to the trademarks that appear there, without the prior written consent of Orange or the third party who owns them.
2. Content that appears on the Website, or that is made available via the Website, is provided by Orange, its affiliated companies, independent content providers, or third parties. It is subject to the intellectual property© rights of Orange or its affiliated companies, independent content providers, or third parties. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, modification, transfer, distribution, or storage of all or part of this content, in whatever form or by whatever process, without the prior written consent of Orange is strictly forbidden unless the following conditions are met. Orange allows the user to view the Website from his/her computer or to print copies of pages from the Website for his/her own personal use, but under no circumstances with the intention of redistribution without the prior written consent of Orange. Access to individual services, elements, or sections of the Website may be subject to additional conditions, which shall be mentioned in those services, elements, or sections.
3. The Website and its content are made available to the user for practical purposes. The content of the Website is provided “as is” and “according to availability”. Orange Wholesale France cannot guarantee that its web pages will work without interruption or error, nor that they are fit for a particular purpose. Orange Wholesale France reserves the right to edit the pages of its Website or to remove access to its Website or to any part of it, at any moment. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE GIVEN REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. ORANGE WHOLESALE FRANCE SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR OPERATIONAL DISRUPTIONS RESULTING FROM THE USE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USING THE WEBSITE. THIS APPLIES EVEN IF ORANGE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POTENTIAL OCCURRENCE OF SUCH DAMAGES. Certain jurisdictions do not authorise the exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so that the aforementioned limitations or exclusions may not apply to certain users. In this case, Orange’s liability shall be limited to the full extent permitted by law.
4. Transmission of information other than personal data: information relating to the user that is not personal data shall not be used for any other purpose and shall remain confidential within the Orange Group. The term “Orange Group” refers to any company in which Orange holds, directly or indirectly, over 20% of the capital and/or voting rights. As a consequence, the user accepts that Orange may disclose his/her non-personal data to any company belonging to the Orange Group and/or to Orange’s commercial partners.
5. If the user’s PC is not compatible with the appropriate technologies, such as encryption, s/he may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the Website.
6. To facilitate access, Orange Wholesale France may include links to websites belonging to or managed by third parties. The user commits to consulting and accepting the rules of these websites before using them. It is also recognised that Orange Wholesale France does not have any control over the content of these websites and therefore cannot be held responsible for any data created or published by these third-party websites. Furthermore, a link to a website not belonging to Orange Wholesale France does not presume that Orange Wholesale France approves the third-party website concerned, nor the products or services referred to on that website.
7. The Website can be accessed via the internet, which is independent of Orange Wholesale France. The use of the internet is the sole responsibility of the user and subject to all national and international laws and regulations currently in force. Orange Wholesale France is in no way responsible for the information or services obtained by the user on the internet.
8. Orange Wholesale France may interrupt or modify all or part of the Website for whatever reason, at any time and at its total discretion.
9. Orange Wholesale France reserves the right to modify the conditions of the present contract if and when warranted, with these modifications taking immediate effect as soon as they are published on the Website in their modified version. The user shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions of the Website in their updated version, available on the Website, each time s/he accesses or uses the Website.
10. The present Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French law. The user and Orange Wholesale France agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Paris (France) any dispute or complaint arising in connection with this contract.