Access to FTTH lines in High-Density Areas
Offer superfast fibre optic broadband in High-Density Areas to premises where Irange is the Building Operator (BO)
Access the Orange Fibre Optic Network infrastructures in High-Density Areas to offer superfast broadband electronic communications service solutions to your customers.
Using Orange’s Optical Local Loop, you can expand usage in two different ways:
- Rent the individual lines you need to supply your customers
- Participate in co-financing in one or several municipalities
To find out more, read about our Fibre Optic Network.
- Offer Fibre To The Home (FTTH) access to your customers in buildings where Orange is the Operator.
- Get access to a superfast next generation broadband network.
- Participate in an adaptable co-financing plan at the level of the municipality, or sign up to rent individual lines at the level of the Shared Access Point.
Find out more
You can view the reference offer in access to the end portion of Orange’s superfast fibre optic broadband electronic communications lines at Orange.com (opens in a new window).
Do you want to offer fibre optics in High-Density Areas to customers for whom Orange is the Building Operator?
Orange is offering two ways to access its FTTH network:
- Participate in co-financing in municipalities in order to gain Optical Local Loop usage rights over a period of 30 years in High-Density Areas, or 20 years in Low-Density Areas.
- Rent individual lines if your customers are spread out over the municipality, and you do not want to participate in co-financing.
Do you want to participate in the co-financing of the network deployed by Orange in the chosen municipalities?
It is possible to co-finance the deployment of the Orange network by responding from the outset when co-financing invitations are sent by Orange. Note that you may join co-financing later on.
When responding during consultations, you can choose to co-finance on Dedicated Fibre or Shared Fibre.
- Have an Information System that allows the exchange of files in compliance with the flows specified in the contract
- Have signed the service contract for connecting FTTH end customers’ cables
- Have signed the Web Operators agreement, as well as all related e-services contracts
- Have signed the security contract to be able to benefit from automated flows for sending FTTH access orders
A sales rep is at your disposal to present the features and conditions of this offer.
E-services are available 24/7, including eligibility and pricing tools
Online ordering tools and services are available 24/7 for you to place your order and monitor its status independently.
Tools for online reporting of observed malfunctions and real time monitoring of service restoration.
Monthly billing with customized consumption monitoring, suiting the specifics of the offer you subscribed to.
The commitment is at the level of the municipality.
This information is available as soon as the contract has been signed. Orange sends it to all signatories of the Detailed Prerequisite Criteria (DPC) file.