Offer a very High Speed Fiber Internet access to your customers
Whether your customer has Internet access or not, with Just Fibre, offer them a turnkey white label FTTH Internet access.
Do you want to become a full-fledged Internet operator?
You are an operator addressing professional and corporate customers but you do not have a network because you do not have the necessary human and technical resources? You want to offer your own Internet services under your brand?
You have any questions?
Our experts answer you.
With Just Fibre, you can address/target 4 different customer profiles :
- those who want to change their Internet operator
- those with a copper Internet access offer
- those who already have a main Internet access and want a backup access
- those who wish to have internet access.
How to become an Internet operator?
Just Fibre, the white label packaged fiber optic network solution
Just Fibre fits to your challenges to distribute and market your own services on white label and benefit from a solution whose functionalities evolve with your customers’ needs according to their business.
The solution includes:
- The Very High Speed Fiber connection (FTTH) available in metropolitan France, including Corsica, in nearly 93,5% of marketable homes connected to fiber in the geographical areas where Orange owns and manages the Shared Optical Loop (BLOM) and on many third-party BLOMs.
2. A Sagemcom box with integrated ONT and WiFi.
Box Just Fibre, speed up your internet and reinforce your security
Different flow profiles depending on the Box
- Supplied with every Just Fibre order
- Equipped with an integrated ONT with a 2.5 Gbit/s port on the box for any 2G speed order
- Based on GPON technology
- Automatically recognized by the network with upgrade functions
- Allowing management (profiles, time slots…)
- Better WiFi connectivity. Ethernet downstream speed up to 2 Gbps and Ethernet upstream speed up to 800 Mbit/s. Accelerate your simultaneous connections
Choosing Just Fibre means choosing an offer that aligns with Orange's responsible
Because we can all contribute together, Just Fibre is an offer through which Orange supports you in your effort to reduce your environmental impact.
Between 2019 and 2022, 92% of our returned boxes have been reconditioned
The new box (2021) from the Just Fibre offer represents an estimated impact reduction of 10kg eqCO2 per box compared to the old model for a 5-year usage*:
- Packaging: recycled cardboard with no use of colored ink (-50% CO2 compared to the old cardboard):
– Reduced weight by 15%
– 40% less plastic in the box
- Reduced energy consumption by -38%
Zero-impact delivery :
- Box delivery and return handled by Chronopost, a part of La Poste group, committed to carbon neutrality.
Be recognized as a telecom operator without the need to invest in your own network.
You keep the customer contact : we will come to your customers’ offices for you or with you according to your wish for the connection of the Box (If the Box is present on the customer site).
Your customers benefit from an evolving White Label offer including the Box (Wifi 6).
Digitalized customer journey
Access to your online services 24hours/7days.
The main advantages of the offer
A high quality network close to your office
A box automatically recognized by the network with upgrade functions
1 fixed IP v4 address
A multi-access offer on BLOM Orange
Digital tools regularly optimized
Why choose Orange?
A major player in digital inclusion
Orange Wholesale France contributes to the connection to the fiber to the largest number of people by offering a very high efficient and affordable Internet access.
A global support
By choosing Orange Wholesale France, you benefit from the support of a trusted player in the implementation and success of your projects.
You have any
Our experts answer you.